Li Fuyan, 30, had been suffering from severe headaches, bad breath and breathing difficulties but never knew the cause of his discomfort, said the senior official at the Yuxi City People’s Hospital in Yunnan Province.
Li told doctors he had been stabbed in the lower right jaw by a robber four years ago and the blade broke off inside his head without anyone realizing it, said the director of the hospital’s Communist Party committee’s office who would only give his surname, He.
Surgeons worked cautiously to remove the badly-corroded blade without shattering it, He said. The hospital’s website also reported the successful surgery.
Read more at AOL.Com click here
- Chinese doctors remove rusty blade stuck in man’s skull for four years (guardian.co.uk)
- Man Lives Four Years With Knife Stuck In Head (news.sky.com)
- Man had knife buried in face for four years: I’ve got these stabbing pains (dailymail.co.uk)
- Chinese man complains about migraine, only to find he has had a knife in his brain for FOUR years (dailymail.co.uk)
- Man Had Blade In Face For Four Years (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)